Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Last of the Arianna Pics

I've got a few more Arianna pictures in my arsenal, and I figured it was high time I shared them with you.  Who wouldn't want to see more pictures of this little cutie?  I'm so glad I snapped a few pictures of Arianna and her Uncle John, as they became good buds over the weekend.

Anika, Arianna, and I went to the San Jose Children's Museum where Little A spent lots of time at the water table.

Some of the older kids were a bit on the splashy side, but Arianna didn't mind a bit.

By the end of water table time, almost her entire clothes and clearly her entire head of hair were sopping wet.  Shows that she was having a great time.

At the Clifford exhibit, Arianna did a great job cleaning up Clifford's bones, but much preferred the slide down Clifford's tail.

Anika and Arianna were great house guests, and we've been so lonely since they left.

I can't wait to see Arianna and Anika in a few months and watch Arianna and my daughter become best pals.  Everyone needs a good role model!

No comments:

Post a Comment