Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Family Time

 Aside from the beach, Orelia especially enjoyed her family time in Hawaii.

And by "family time," I especially mean bonding time with Aunt Gigi.  There weren't enough hours in the day to spend cuddling in her lap, getting tickled, and being read to.

 I was so grateful for Ginny's special flair with Orelia, particularly because John had already been out of town the week prior and wasn't supposed to join us in Hawaii.

Luck was on our side, however, and he was able to surprise (or perhaps even shock) us by knocking on our condo door a couple of days into vacation to tell us his case had settled.

I thought Hawaii was fun before, but once he arrived, it was a blast.

My aunt and uncle were there.

And of course my so-lucky-to-live-in-Hawaii cousin, Jason, was there.

 My parents and brother and sister-in-law were there too.

It was definitely a family affair.

 Let's be honest, though.  Even with all those other people there, no one is like Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment