Saturday, December 6, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

 We had a lovely Thanksgiving shared with my side of the family.  My brother came out to visit for the week before Thanksgiving and got to meet his nephew and play with his silly niece.

Orelia loved that Uncle David was so relaxed and available to play.  Bennett loved his company at the kitchen table.

Our little family of four was excited to share the holiday with Bennett for the first time.  Ignore the stink eye from little B.

He's quite the cheery little chap and sat for the entire Thanksgiving meal on the dinner table surrounded by us all munching away.

We've been getting loads of rain lately, which is wonderful for the California drought, but somewhat more challenging in toddlerville.  Thanksgiving had some sunny weather, and Daddy and Grandpa took Orelia off to the park to run off some steam.

My mom and I prepared the big feast together.  I'm not sure I could have gotten anything done without her help. 

We have so much to be thankful for, this year and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment