Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Happy 4th Birthday, Orelia!

Happy 4th birthday, Orelia!

You make me laugh so hard every day - either on purpose or by accident.

And you have such a kind nature, it astounds me.

Your joy and exuberance are beautiful to be around.

And your sassy attitude seems to grow with each passing day.

You say "I love you" every day.  All day.  It's pretty much the best thing ever.

You would like to spend every minute of every day with your friends if you could.

I'm not sure I've ever met a more social creature.

You share your daddy's adventurous spirit.

As evidenced by leaping off lifeguard stands and riding every roller coaster you are tall enough to ride.

Clothing remains a central interest and focus of your life, and nothing makes you happier than a new "long" dress.

The world is your oyster, my love.  It is such a blessing to be by your side as you take a leap into this wonderful world. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Orelia! And happy 4 years of parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday to my favorite girl and dearest love. You are joy and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday to my favorite girl and dearest love. You are joy and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete