Saturday, May 27, 2017

Bennett Out Back

 Per usual, I'm taking an insane amount of backyard photos these days.

 Once Spring hits, we spend so much time out back with beautiful light and lots of laughs, so I can't help but document it.

 My best photos lately have been of Bennett.

 While Orelia can be quite the performer at times, Bennett seems much more interested in cracking jokes for me/my camera.

 He fancies himself quite hilarious and will tell the same joke over and over, laughing at it every time while I take photos.

 Orelia almost runs away when I get the camera out, but at least this guy doesn't seem to mind.

I know this photography tolerance isn't here to stay, so I will take advantage of any moment Bennett is smiling and not running away from me.

So, I hope you like to look at the grass in my backyard.

 It goes well with this guy's blonde hair.

And everything goes well with his toothy grins.

You make me laugh, Bennett, and I'm glad you make yourself laugh too.

No comments:

Post a Comment