Monday, May 29, 2017

Bennett's Last Day of School

 Bennett had his last day of school on Friday!

 This was his first year of preschool, and he truly loved it!

 He was in an 18-30 month class (based on their age when the school year starts), and he and I went to school every Friday morning together for two hours.

 I think preschool was his favorite morning of the week (beating out gymnastics, soccer, and Little Explorers).  He was always so happy come Friday morning to head to school with his big sister.

 Just like on his first day of school, Orelia insisted she be included in the photos.

She was wearing a costume on both mornings, and it turns out the same Cinderella headband.

 And yes, she really went dressed to school like that.

 
 Comparing his photos from the first day to the last day, it's hard to even say why he looks older.  To me, I mostly see the gleam in his eyes in the recent photos that remind me of the curious and purposeful boy I know today.

Congratulations on your first year of preschool, Bennett - now onto your dissertation!

No comments:

Post a Comment