Thursday, May 11, 2017

Diaper Man and Jungle Girl

 Have you heard of the adventures of Ladybug Girl and Bumble Bee Boy?

Orelia and Bennett love this book (and series), and their recent personas have reminded me of similar backyard "heroes."

Whenever Bennett is wearing just a diaper he proclaims himself "Diaper Man" and seems to enjoy the peals of laughter from all the adults in proximity when he makes this declaration.

 Orelia, on the other hand, has decided to be Jungle Girl.

 I didn't even know she knew what a jungle was, much less that she could theoretically swing on vines.

 Jungle Girl needed a nap in the jungle, apparently.

I'm not sure how this outfit relates to her Jungle Girl self, but somehow it makes her jungle living all the more fun.

 What else have we been up to lately (with Diaper Man and Jungle Girl)?

 Well last weekend the kids got to eat pizza in their friend's hot tub, so that was pretty much the best thing ever.

 Orelia wanted a "hot tub" bath tonight, even.

 We had to make do without the pizza, though.

We have also ridden on carousels.

And played with trucks.  (My Lord, have we played with trucks.)


 Bennett got a huge kick out of stomping all over John's ribs (don't even ask).

And we happened to play in the front yard with our neighbor's blooming white roses exactly two years after I took these photos:

Time flies with Diaper Man and Jungle Girl around.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see the prison spot in the yard has been converted to a nap time spot. I feel safer. 😜😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see the prison spot in the yard has been converted to a nap time spot. I feel safer. 😜😂

    ReplyDelete