Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Siblinging

It's truly amazing to see Bennett and Orelia grow more into their sibling roles as they get older and interact more.  Baby brother and big sister now and always.

To say they adore one another would be an understatement.  They are truly happier together, which makes Mom and Dad happier too.

Orelia is my little mimic and comforts Bennett in the words I use.  It always makes me smile.

"It's okay, buddy, we're almost home."

"I love you so much."

"You're okay.  I'm here.  I'm here."

She loves comforting him and he loves being comforted by her.

We are crossing our fingers and toes that their relationship continues in this same direction.  I'm sure there will be lots of squabbles, but hopefully they will always love each other the way they do now.

I'm so proud of Orelia as such a patient and loving big sister.  Bennett is one lucky boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment