Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Last Week

I have real photos to post from my real camera, but I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant, so I choose laziness.  Here are my iPhone pictures of our trip to Cavallo Point last week.  The one above is my favorite, and was taken on a drive home after dinner in San Francisco (at Zuni Cafe - yum).

This was our third time up at Cavallo Point, and our longest stay there.  Luckily it was also the one where we had the best weather.  I've got a lovely farmer's tan going.

 Harper loved the vacation too - and particularly enjoyed sleeping on the king-sized bed.

Cavallo Point was a great place to spend 4th of July, since we could see both firework shows in San Francisco from the front lawn (the two shows are actually identical and synchronized).

While we weren't invited out on anyone's sailboats, we did take a ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco and back.

We pretty much spent the entire week eating incredible food, including this to-die-for garlic bread from Fish. Garlic bread is a normal side dish to order with fish tacos, right?

More pictures and stories to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment