Friday, July 27, 2012

A Ferry Ride

While John and I were in Sausalito, we decided it would be fun to take the ferry to San Francisco.

Typical San Francisco weather - it was a tad bit foggy on the ride over.  (It was sunny on the way back, but I was too lazy to take more photos.)

The Ferry Building in San Francisco is one of our favorite places in the city, and naturally, that's where the ferry takes you.  It also happens to be in a sunny pocket of San Francisco, which adds to the appeal.

We love walking around and scoping out all vendors and stores.

Naturally, I needed to have an organic vegan doughnut - how more San Francisco can you get?

John's favorite coffee place - Blue Bottle - has a location in the Ferry Building, so he loaded up on lattes and caramelized waffles.  We had a great afternoon there snacking and eating our way through the place and overall had a great vacation!

Hopefully soon I will get around to posting about the nursery - the baby is due in less than a week after all!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I LOVE the ferry building! I want to go too!!! Can I move in and be your baby nurse and we can all go to the ferry building and eat? :)

    ReplyDelete