Friday, July 20, 2012

38 Weeks and Running Out of Room

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that by the time you reach 38 weeks, you begin to feel like you are running out of room for more baby.  Luckily, she's not supposed to be growing at quite the same rate she previously was growing, so I may be able to tolerate another half a pound of baby in between my lungs and bladder.

I'm 38 weeks as of yesterday, when I snapped this photo on my way to the gym.  I've run out of Grey's Anatomy episodes to watch on Netflix while on the elliptical machine, so I've taken to watching 30 Rock.  People at my stage of pregnancy garner enough attention at the gym, much less ones who are giggling to themselves on the elliptical about "working on my night cheese."

After my visit to the gym, I came home and cooked for several hours so we could host a poker night for John's coworkers.  I think some people may describe me as a glutton for punishment?

1 comment: