Monday, July 16, 2012

Maternity Photos by Anika

Not only did Anika fly out to California and throw me a baby shower, but she also took some amazing maternity photos for us.

Anika is a wonderful photographer and now owns her own photography business - Anika Steffen Photography.

We went out to Crissy Field one afternoon to capture some images with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.


This is the Golden Gate Fam blog, after all.

I haven't posted a bump photo in awhile, partially because I feel like a whale!  Anika managed to take photos that I love (where I don't look like a humpback).

I'm 37 and a half weeks now, and the doctor says the baby could essentially come at any time now.  We are so eager to get our baby girl in our arms, but I wouldn't mind if she waited to get fully cooked before she makes her debut.  

Thank you again, Anika, for the lovely photos.  I'm so happy to have this time in our life captured.  Now I just need to figure out which one to put in our daughter's baby book!

1 comment: