Sunday, August 5, 2012

Still No Baby Yet


 What kind of pictures do you post when you want to tell people you haven't had a baby yet?

My answer is that I post pictures of our pup.  She's the only baby we've got or now, anyway.

We went to Pebble Beach with the neighbors and their dogs two weekends ago.  I wanted to break out the big lens one last time before I'm too busy holding a baby to take pictures of wet, shaggy dogs.  

After this trip two weekends ago, we've mostly been sticking around the house.  As it turns out, we didn't need to wait around for the baby, because she refuses to arrive.

This is my favorite action shot of Harper, with all four paws off the ground.  It will be a long time before we have any running photos of our daughter.

These are the last action shots you will see on the blog in awhile.  I promise there will be no labor and delivery action shots.

Monday afternoon we have another doctor's appointment to see whether or not said labor will be coming anytime soon.  Let's hope things have progressed at least a bit from last Monday's appointment.

Until our daughter arrives, this is our little family of three.  All three of us are eager for it to become a family of four, though.

2 comments:

  1. These are GREAT shots! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those four doodles together are just TOO CUTE!!! best buds for life!

    ReplyDelete