Thursday, August 2, 2012

Due Date

Well it's my due date, and unless I start labor in ten seconds and pop this baby out very quickly, our daughter is not going to have a birthday of August 2nd.  Last week the baby dropped, and I started to think the baby would be born soon, but now I'm of the opinion that it's going to be awhile.  I have no idea whether  mothers actually have a sense of when their babies will arrive, but my gut tells me she is staying put.

Above you can see my progression  of presentable woman to someone who doesn't wear makeup or blow dry her hair.  Also, apparently I started shoving a basketball under my shirt.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just stop shoving that basketball under your shirt. It may make blow drying your hair easier. If you need anymore tips, feel free to let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEP she's almost here!!! Just know that she'll be here by the 10th, they wouldn't let you go longer than that. So that's soon!!!

    ReplyDelete